Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WIP Wednesday 6.8.11



Oh there has been a lot o' happening around these parts.  Not much craft love. 

This weekend my fella was my superman. He not only planted the blueberry bush but prepped the garden spot.  The garden wants are a bit larger than the spot I have available. 
I hope overall it will work.

Here's the result of the weekend prep plus Monday planting bonanza.

Monday I set out to do a lot of things.
Most of them accomplished.
One of the big items were to go through my many flickr groups.
I wanted to find the bloggers that I'm participating in bee's with and make sure that I'm following their blogs.
I was missing a few peeps, but not anymore.
Here I am wandering again.

I've started two new virtural flickr bee's.

{Sew Bee It}
&
New Bee on the Block

I was looking to start a knitting project for a little addition for a bee-mate. I couldn't find any of my needles.
I might have all my needles but they have WIP knitting projects on them.
-Oh dear-

Finished:

Nothing crafty
Finished planting for garden
I did finish teaching a college course. . whoop whoop

New Projects:

I joined one new bee
and started two of my own


Works in Progress (WIP):





- Knitted sweater for 18 month old
I've made a ton of progress on this. . I'm in love again! 

Things I would love to be working on but are on hold:

-Postage Stamp
-Mug Rug
- Quilty Gift for GF
- Arcadia quilt
- Sliced Coins Quilt
- Choose and cut fabrics for Dresden quilt
- Finish top for quilt for nephew
- Summer top for me
- PJ pants for fella
- Summer dress for friends little girl
- Pick fabrics and blocks for on-line quilt bee's
- Birdie Sling bag
- "baby" quilt  
-lots o'knitting on needles 


I'm adding this post to be part of
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I'm excited to join Lee at Freshly Pieced this week.  Go check her and many other great folks.

*Edited to fix my brain jumps.  Oh dear*

1 comment:

  1. Gardens are always nice, especially when you have fresh tomatoes. Pretty purple little sweater

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}