Friday, February 3, 2012

She's doing it again - jump on the bandwagon

It's better to give {again}.

QuiltingforKids

I'm so happy to have participated in (the first round and second round) of Quilting for Kids with Sarah over at So Sarah Sews.

Head on over the flickr group there is another round - Sarah has blogged about the chosen block and awesome colors here

There's still room if you're interested.

~~~
 
And I've decided to use this idea for one of my 3 on-line bee's I'm Queen Bee in March. Phew that's a relief to decide on one of these.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I decided to join yesterday - I think I have the right colors in my stash and it is such a simple thing to do to make someone's day a little bit brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check this out!
    In the meantime- I nominated you for the "Versatile Blogger Award" on my blog today - entropyundone.blogspot.com
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}