Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Quilts, patterns, and help ~ oh my

You can enter to win a quilt,
get a pattern,
and
help some tornado victims in Oklahoma.

$5/ticket or $12/3 tickets send your donation through Paypal to happierthanabird@gmail.com please put quilt raffle in the subject. Drawing held on May 31. Spread the word! (If you need me to send you a paypal invoice I can. Leave a comment with your emailAll in one fail swoop!  How fantastic!


Many thanks to Happier than a Bird Quilts for offering this beauty.



See her post about this lovely quilt found HERE


Tickets available till May 31.













I've entered and so happy to participate in this where I can. 

What a fantastic community we are a part of!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}