Saturday, February 22, 2014

February: A Lovely Year of Finishes - Finishes Party

A Lovely Year of Finishes

How did you do on your ONE goal you set for ALYoF?

Remember to go show your projects over on Twitter or Instagram with the hastag #ALYoF
We have a facebook group
And a flickr page

Can you see why there needs to be two of us to keep up.

~~~

If you finished your goal by February 28 at midnight PST
AND
you remembered to Link-up the first 7-days of this month

Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.

Please grab a button or link back to Melissa and I so other people can join in the fun!
See stage left
<----------

Remember if you make it easy on us by linking back to your entry # at the beginning of the month, providing a note what ONE project you choose for ALYoF, or even making a single post for us...we can give you prizes even faster.  

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice **






Here's what we have offered from our fantastic sponsors for February prizes:

1. $15.00 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop


2, 3. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs ($10 value)



http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/

4. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams


Project QUILTING Season 5

5. Quilting Patterns designed by Quilting Lodge



6. Thread Prize from Aurifil


7. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns



8. Sew Sweetness – 1 pdf Pattern

Sew Sweetness

9. 1 Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to




~~~

As always.  Let Melissa and I know if you have any questions.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, just linked up and am # 100!!! Holy moly, what a great turn out!
    Thanks for hosting - your ALYOF helps in conquering the UFO's of this world ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man... I didn't get my finish post posted to the finishes party last night... Any way I can add it still? I created the post on my blog the 28th but just didn't get it here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry hon. The libk up is open the last 7 days. Leave the link here. Would love to see it.

      Delete
  3. Felled by a nasty stomach virus this week (hazard of teaching preschoolers) and I've missed the linky party -- but I DID get my sewing done! Thanks for the challenge. Now I know the bigger challenge for me is getting the sewing done EARLY so I have blogged and am ready to link in the linky party. pondering what to work on in March .... Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}