Sunday, May 25, 2014

May: A Lovely Year of Finishes - Finishes Party

Happy near the end of May...whaaa already?
I mean my previous post was sharing my March finish...yes late :)

Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs and I are always so excited to run ALYoF with you. 

She's been doing the brunt of the work so please go share some love with her :)

A Lovely Year of Finishes


I've finished my goal but I'll put that in a separate post.  
Okay one picture from me...my birthday gifty I got yesterday from Mary at Fairly Merry.
Why yes @fairlymerry  was sneaky!  She also spoiled me rotten.    Beer is a must with these lovely gifts.
I love it to pieces...she gave me a basket as I've been ohhh-ing and awww-ing over. And those dots will soon be pieces!  Muhahahaha

*Edit - this is a Noodlehead divided basket. Aaaaaand Mary is also making them, if you are interested in the second option go check out her blog and email her.*

~~~~

How did you do on your goal?

You have two requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.


1. Link-up the first 7-days of the month
{if you are able include your link up # for easy verification}

and

2. Link-up in the last 7-days of the month. {this post that you're reading}

Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.

Please grab a button or link back to Melissa and I so other people can join in the fun!

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice **




~~~

Here is a list of our generous sponsors for May!!


May prizes include:
1. Fat quarter bundle from ADORNit




2. 3. Honey, Bunny and Doll – 2 Patterns

Honey, Bunny, and Doll

4. Sew Sweetness – 1 pdf Pattern

Sew Sweetness
5. Thread Prize from Aurifil
6, 7. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs ($10 value)

http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/
8. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams

 Project QUILTING

9. Quilting Patterns designed by Quilting Lodge


10. 1 Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to


11. One PDF Pattern from Meadow Mist Designs

Meadow Mist Designs Button

12. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns


13. Thimblepie’s Quilt Supplies - Custom fabric package, 4 yards (worth $20) plus free shipping



Geeze!  Fantastical amounts of goodness to share.  

Can't wait to read how you did



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! I LOVE that bag your friend gave you!!! Did she make it or buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics in that bag. What a wonderful birthday present. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}