Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July: A Lovely Year of Finishes ~ Goal Setting Party

Summer

Travel

Shanna be M.I.A.

I am going to cry ..that's how much traveling on my plate this month....but really it's all summer.

~~

As always, Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs and I super thrilled to host ALYoF as it gets me to post...and to see what other people are working on.

A Lovely Year of Finishes
~~~

I'm thinking about what I want to do for my own little July goal.
{Catch that...LITTLE}

I didn't get to touch my June goal.  Funny enough I did finish up a whole other quilt.  Whoop.
Even the binding is on that one!  Geeze!

But this month I'm gonna choose to finish the binding the awesome quilt that Orchid Owl Quilts long armed for me.
And the binding is ready. .is it the weekend yet? I'm so in awe of the quilting by longarmer @orchidowlquilts
This is a long overdue beauty. It's so near the finish it's amazing!

~~~

Do share, what's your July goal?

What one item will you choose?

You have two requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.


1. Link-up {on this post} the first 7-days of the month

and

2. Link-up in the last 7-days of the month.

Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.

Please grab a button or link back to Melissa and I so other people can join in the fun!

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice **



Here is a list of our generous sponsors for July!!

 July prizes include:

1. A fat quarter bundle from Riley Blake Designs



2. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns



3. $30.00 credit towards Long Arm Quilting Services
from by Orchid Owl Quilts

250

4. One pdf pattern from  Sew Sweetness

 Sew Sweetness
5. Thread Prize from Aurifil


6. 1 Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to
Stitches n’ Giggles (winners choice)


7. 8. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs ($10 value)

 http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/

9. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams

Project QUILTING

10. 11. Honey, Bunny and Doll – 2 Patterns

Honey, Bunny, and Doll

12. One PDF Pattern from Meadow Mist Designs

  Meadow Mist Designs Button

13. Thimblepie’s Quilt Supplies - Custom fabric package, 4 yards (worth $20) plus free shipping



14. One pdf Pattern from Clover and Violet

 cloverandviolet

~~

Phew a lovely bunch of sponsors.

Get your goals ready....see you soon!


5 comments:

  1. Good luck with all the travels. Hope all goes well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...that's a good looking quilt that you're getting ready to bind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilting looks pretty fancy! Can't wait to see the reveal. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is looking beautiful... looking forward to seeing it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quilting! Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}