Friday, August 1, 2014

August: A Lovely Year of Finishes ~ Goal Setting Party

Hey...what another month?

Thanks to everyone for understanding my traveling plight.

I'm feeling good although completely exhausted from my new adventures.  It just keeps going so that's all good.

~~

As always, Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs  is awesome and make sure to go check her out. And remember to check yourselves out too.  ALYoF is awesome because of all of YOU.

A Lovely Year of Finishes
~~~

So my July goal wisked by just as fast as the month.  I didn't finish.  But I'll set it up again to finish so I eventually get it done.

But this month I'm gonna choose to finish the binding the awesome quilt that Orchid Owl Quilts long armed for me.


#ALYoF for this month isn't over. Binding away in yet another hotel room. Missing my family.  ♡
~~~

Do share, what's your August goal?

What one item will you choose?

You have two requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.


1. Link-up {on this post} the first 7-days of the month

and

2. Link-up in the last 7-days of the month.

Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.

Please grab a button or link back to Melissa and I so other people can join in the fun!

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice **



Here is a list of our generous sponsors for August!!

 August prizes include:

1. PDF Pattern from Katy - The Littlest Thistle

The Littlest Thistle - http://www.the-littlest-thistle.com/

2. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams

Project QUILTING

3. $15 gift certificate from Fat Quarter Shop


4. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns


5. One pdf pattern from  Sew Sweetness

 Sew Sweetness

6. 1 Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to


7. Thread Prize from Aurifil

8. 9. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs ($10 value)

 http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/

10. Thimblepie’s Quilt Supplies - Custom fabric package, 4 yards (worth $20) plus free shipping


11. One PDF Pattern from Meadow Mist Designs

 Meadow Mist Designs Button

12. 13. One pdf Pattern from Clover and Violet

 cloverandviolet


14. $30.00 credit towards Long Arm Quilting Services


250

~~

Serious wowza!

Can't wait to see what you all choose to finish.


3 comments:

  1. Wishing you less travel and more family (and r&r) time! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting in the middle of all the traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I totally understand the crazy busy-ness! Good luck with your goal

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}